Town of Allegany Building and Zoning Department
|Code Enforcement Officer|
Code Enforcement Officer: Jerry Dzuroff
Location: Town Hall Building, 52 West Main St.
The Code Enforcement Officer enforces the building and zoning ordinances of the Town.
- Zoning District Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Article I. General Provisions
- Article II. Rules and Definitions
- Article III Establishment of Districts and Zoning Map
- Article IV. District Regulations
- Article V. Supplemental Regulations
- Article VI. Nonconforming Uses, Lots & Buildings
- Article VII. Administration & Enforcement
- Article VIII. Special Use Permit Regulations
- Article IX. Site Plan Approvals
- Article X. Enforcement, Penalties and Other Remedies
- Article XI. Fee Schedule
- Article XII. Amendments
- Appendix A Zoning Map Amendments
- Appendix B Zoning Map Amendment
- Appendix C Zoning Map Amendment
- Appendix D Zoning Map & Test Amendment Bona Square PD Dist.
- Appendix E Wind Energy Overlay District
- Appendix F Zoning Map Amendments
- Appendix G. Zoning Map Amendments
- District Use Regulations, Schedule A of the Zoning Ordinance
- District Use Regulations, Schedule B of the Zoning Ordinance
Pursuant to the Uniform Code, building permits are required for all work in the Town of Allegany, .
The following forms are necessary to begin any building project in the Town of Allegany. You can download a complete building permit and the instructions online.
- Building Permit Information & Applications