Town of Allegany Building and Zoning Department
|Code Enforcement Officer|
Location: Town Hall Building, 52 West Main St.
The Code Enforcement Officer enforces the building and zoning ordinances of the Town.
- Zoning District Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Article I. General Provisions
- Article II. Rules and Definitions
- Article III Establishment of Districts and Zoning Map
- Article IV. District Regulations
- Article V. Supplemental Regulations
- Article VI. Nonconforming Uses, Lots & Buildings
- Article VII. Administration & Enforcement
- Article VIII. Special Use Permit Regulations
- Article IX. Site Plan Approvals
- Article X. Enforcement, Penalties and Other Remedies
- Article XI. Fee Schedule
- Article XII. Amendments
- Appendix A Zoning Map Amendments
- Appendix B Zoning Map Amendment
- Appendix C Zoning Map Amendment
- Appendix D Zoning Map & Test Amendment Bona Square PD Dist.
- Appendix E Wind Energy Overlay District
- Appendix F Zoning Map Amendments
- Appendix G. Zoning Map Amendments
- District Use Regulations, Schedule A of the Zoning Ordinance
- District Use Regulations, Schedule B of the Zoning Ordinance
Pursuant to the Uniform Code, building permits are required for all work in the Town of Allegany.
The following forms are necessary to begin any building project in the Town of Allegany. You can download a complete building permit and the instructions online.
- Building Permit Information & Applications