Allegheny River Valley Trail - Town of Allegany
The Allegheny River Valley Trail is a 5.6 mile loop, 10' wide asphalt multi use recreational trail, located in the Town of Allegany, Town and City of Olean and St. Bonaventure University, click map below for full version in pdf format. The trail runs along the Allegheny River by St. Bonaventure University and Gargoyle Park. It then loops back along Constitution Ave. Come out and enjoy a walk, bike, roller blade or cross country ski along the beautiful Allegheny River.
Painting at top right by: Anne Conroy Baiter
Related Information on the Trail:
- Trail Map 2006 - Full Size Version (pdf)
- Trail Information (pdf) Trail Rules, Trail Etiquette and History.
- Trail Brochure 2006 (pdf) 4MB! Trail Rules, Trail Etiquette, History, Map and how to make a donation.
- Virtual Tour of the Allegheny River Trail During Winter
- Virtual Tour of the Allegheny River Trail During Summer
- Additional Trail Pictures
- To make donations, buy a brick or t-shirt - call 372-4433.
Links to More Information on the Trail