Town Cemetery

This Cemetery located on Maple Avenue across from the Elementary School, was first organized in 1855 as the Allegany Cemetery Association. Privately run, in 2008 the Cemetery Association voted to dissolve and turn operation of the Cemetery over to the Town of Allegany.

Regulations of the Town of Allegany Cemetery Rules and Regulations (pdf)

Posted Use Rules (pdf)

Town of Allegany (716) 373-0120 X5
(Sexton) Stephanie (716) 379-8414 or (716) 378-1272