Allegany Community Center and Firemen's Park
The Allegany Engine Company created these facilities for the benefit of and use by the community.
The Community Center is available for rental for private and public functions and groups as varied as the football league and weddings have used this building for dinners, receptions, auctions and award ceremonies.
Rental information is available by contacting:
- Penny Lippert
- (716) 307-4687
Robert H. Livingston Community Center
- Community Center Rental - $400.00/Day
- Kitchen - $85.00/Day
- Dumpster - special - $150.00 per trip
- Small BBQ Pit - $85.00/Day
The Firemen‚Äôs Park offers outdoor facilities and covered pavilion that has been used for reunions, picnics, graduation parties and clam bakes.
Pavilion / Beer Tent / BBQ Pit
- Pavilion Fee: $175.00/Day
- Large Party Fee (150 + People): Add $50.00/Day
- BBQ Pit Fee: $85.00/Day
- Dumpster Fee: $150.00 Per Pickup
- Optional Rental & Charges
- Cook Tent Fee
- Cleanup Fee
- Cook Tent use Only upon review and acceptance by the fire department membership! Fees are determined by quantity of people attending, type of funtion and extent of equipment needed.
- Renter may be required to provide portable toilets, dumpster and/or insurance
These forms are in Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF) format. A free copy of Acrobat Reader may be downloaded by clicking on the following image: